Frances Prescott’s Tri-Balm, all you need in one!
Every now and then I'll check my emails and find a press release that I immediately know I have to share with you guys and this is one of them.
We all know how important it is to cleanse our skin properly, and exfoliate and moisturise, but sometimes it can feel just too much. Raise your hand if you've fallen asleep with your makeup on? I'm definitely guilty of that. Now imagine there's one product that does everything. It exists!
The Tri-Balm was developed by makeup artist Frances Prescott and is packed full of effective ingredients that make this little balm really pack a punch.
• Pumpkin Enzymes - gentle exfoliation along with vitamin A & C to brighten and soften skin
• Beeswax - gently cleanses without irritating or blocking pores, it also helps to maintains skin moisture levels
• Hyaluronic Acid - boosts collagen!
• English Oil Blend - nourishes the skin
• Carrot Tissue Oil - rich in antioxidants to tackle premature ageing, sun damage and pollution from the environment
• Wheatgerm Oil - more vitamins and antioxidants
• Rice Bran Oil - Vitamin B to boost circulation, vitamin E to improve skin texture and tone and fatty acids to nourish, as well as improve elasticity and plumpness
• Essential Oils of Mandarin and Geranium - antiseptic, smells amazing, tones skin, reduces sebum and can relieve anxiety!
I told you it did a lot.. in one balm!
The Tri-Balm can be used with or without water making it perfect for travel or popping in your handbag. It will cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your skin, as well as being able to be used as a moisturising mask if you just apply and let it absorb.
I can't remember another product that can do so much in one small package and at £39 it's not too expensive to have with you for whenever you might need it.
I'm definitely intrigued by the Tri-Balm from Frances Prescott.
I'd love to know your thoughts and I'll be sure to update you if I find out more!