Tri-Balm by Frances Prescott Review
If you like easy to use, multi talking products then let me introduce you to Tri-Balm by Frances Prescott. It comes in a chunky twist up stick and is brilliant for melting off makeup, lightly exfoliating, and nourishing the skin.
I am a huge fan of cleansing balms and I was particularly interested to try this one because I have never seen one in a stick format before. It’s reminiscent of a big stick deodorant yet so much more luxurious. You simply twist up to use the balm and the fuss-free packaging makes it perfect for travelling.
• Formulated to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise in one simple step
• Luxurious facial skin balm
• Contains natural premium ingredients
• Free from harmful chemicals, parabens, silicones or synthetics
• Suitable for all skin types
Tri-Balm Key Ingredients
• Beeswax – removes impurities without clogging pores or irritating the skin. Also acts as a natural humectant, attracting water to the skin to keep it moisturised
• Potent blend of native English cereal, plant, fruit and flower oils, including NorOmega Gold formulated to deliver high levels of topical nutrition to the skin
• Sunflower Oil to reduce moisture loss and calm redness and irritation
• Hyaluronic Acid for hydration and plumping
• Pumpkin Enzyme rich in AHAs to gently exfoliate, soften and brighten
• Wheatgerm Oil – rich in vitamins A, B & D, heals dry & damaged skin and protects against environmental aggressors
• Rice Bran Oil – stimulates ciriculation and improves skin texture and tone
• Sweet Almond Oil – softens and locks in moisture
• Vitamin E – protects the skin and combats UV and pollution damage
• Carrot Tissue Oil – rich in beta-carotene and vitamins A, B, C, D, E and F to defend against environmental damage
• Mandarin Essential Oil with antiseptic properties
• Geranium Essential Oil – reduces sebum production and tones and tightens
There’s a whole lot going on in this simple balm! I have to say, I absolutely love using this. The texture is so luxurious and it literally melts into the skin. I simply twist up and draw it over the palm of my hand, then warm it up and massage it over my face. It is brilliant at breaking down makeup and also perfect for a gentle morning cleanse. It smells lovely – it has a really uplifting scent so it’s great for the spirit too.
Tri-Balm leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and looking bright and refreshed. It is the perfect option for travel because of it’s fuss free packaging and application. It’s so easy to throw in your travel bag. It is pretty pricey at £39 but you get 70g of product and I have been using this on and off for a couple of months and there’s still tonnes left.